Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The 21st Century...

Okay, so I am finally joining the 21st century and am creating a blog (which I thought was only for teens, but clearly almost everyone I know has one...so, it must be for all). I am mainly creating the blog because Jake and I are welcoming our first baby into our family in November and the blog seems like a great way to communicate. I doubt I'll update this much until the baby comes, but I am least starting it...and that is a beginning to something. And just because I am starting a blog does not mean I will join Facebook (unless my husband does it for me) or that I will pay my bills on-line (I enjoying using stamps). Let the blogging begin!

6 comments:

Jake Saylor said...

My wife is so awesome and witty - I love it.

MommySecrets said...

You might even get addicted to blogging! Dan twisted my arm to start one when Brendan was a baby, and now I keep 4 blogs! You might like reading my mom blog at www.mommysecrets.blogspot.com.
:)

Filleman Family said...

IIIIIIT"S....SAYLOR TIME!!! (With my arms waving in the air!)

Filleman Family said...

I'll try not to be offended that we didn't get on the email list to visit the new blog . . . p.s. the last comment was a joint effort - Melissa and I.

AprilJ said...

Welcome to mommy-dom. It is a good way to communicate! Love and miss you guys :) You can be a facebook holdout w/Troy, Clayton and Amy ;)

Theresa said...

Good job, Jen! I just joined the team about a few months ago after being pressured by so many, and it is addicting...but I WILL NOT do facebook! :)