Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Wonderful Nephews...

This is too funny not to share (Melissa, you'll appreciate this.)...

Last night, we were able to have dinner with Troy and Melissa and their three wonderful boys. After dinner, we were giving hugs and Eli always kisses my belly and says bye to the baby. Last time we asked TJ to say bye to the baby, he looked at me funny and said, "Oh, you got too much food." Well, last night I went over to TJ and gave him a hug and Melissa and I were asking him where my baby was and he pointed to my belly (of course, he had to lift up my shirt to see the belly...always a wonderful thing) and he said bye to the baby. Well, then he points to my breast (I am being very politically correct) and says, "Oh, you've got two babies." It was very funny. We are very blessed by our wonderful nephews (they always make us laugh)!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am sensing from the blog background that the blue is a hint....it's a BOY isn't it!!??? :)Come on Jenn, join facebook! Although Kenny thinks the same thing. His word for it is "gay".

Theresa said...

Okay, that's really funny! :)

The Martins said...

welcome (you and your triplets...) to the blogging world!