Monday, October 13, 2008

37 Weeks and Counting...

Well, it is Monday again...so, we had another doctor appointment this morning. It is crazy to think we are already in week 37! I really think the time has flown by...I am not sure Jake would say the same thing (he may be getting a little tired of having to do everything for me :)). So, everything looks good - we are both healthy. Dr. Mouer said the head is down, but not "locked" in yet because he can still move it (which isn't the most pleasant feeling in the world). So, he says to us..."38/3, only 10 days more days to go." Well, of course Jake and I both say, "No, we still have three weeks left." - with panic in our voices. Dr. Mouer then reminded us that it is 10 days from the ultrasound due date, but still three weeks from my original due date...I guess we'll soon find out which date we deliver closer to. We didn't have Dr. Mouer "check" me today - we are not thinking it is really needed, so we'll just wait. I asked Dr. Mouer if walking was okay or if it would put me into labor. He just smiled at me and replied, "This baby will come when this baby will come." Dr. Mouer is very old school and I know he just laughs at us. So, now to the heart rate...today it was in the 140s. So, the guessing continues for this Little One!

Thanks to everyone for their continued prayers! We are so excited to welcome this child into our family. God is good!

3 comments:

mcmomE3 said...

My guess for the baby to be born, just may not be so far off! :)

Amy said...

Jenn, I am so proud of you for using this blog. Just think, in a few short weeks you will be posting every time the baby burps. SO thankful that baby boy Saylor is healthy. Do I win a prize for being right?

nursebecca21 said...

So glad everything is going so well with the pregnancy! I'm sure you are just ready to see your beautiful baby! It's so crazy that you guys don't know if it's a girl or boy yet...you are very patient! I think I would go crazy not knowing! Oh, and since Evy is playing the guessing game, I'm gonna put my guess out there and say October 26th! We'll see who's closer ;)