Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All About Me

So, I never do these things, but I enjoy reading other people's...so, I thought I would post my own.

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? First name is after my father's grandmother and my middle name is after my mother.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I am pregnant...I am sure that answers the question.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I was a 10 year old boy - yes, but since I am a 29 year old girl - no.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami and Turkey
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so - I am fun (ha, ha).
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No...okay, sometimes.
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely...talking Jake into it is another story.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chip
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I guess their face?
RED OR PINK? Red
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of trust in God.
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Our out of town family - Johnsons in AK, Cindy and Daniel, Saylors in TN, etc.
WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Carrots
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The voices in my head...myself typing.
IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow...it was the first color that came to mind.
FAVORITE SMELLS? Jake's deodorant (I know, it is weird)
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jake
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis
HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
EYE COLOR? Blue
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Michael Clayton (fell asleep the first time watching it and got confused the second time watching it)
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Dress - black and white
SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
HUGS OR KISSES? Both...especially from Jake
FAVORITE DESSERT? Cupcakes (ones with the special icing that Melissa makes...they are delicious!)
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Bible and I am skimming Birth From Within (Baby Saylor here we come!)
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A "G" for Gateway
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Gossip Girl (no, I am not embarrassed)
FAVORITE SOUND? Silence...so, the absence of sound?
ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Switzerland
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Well, if we have to go there...yes. I can fit my fist in my mouth and brush my hair with my feet (you never know when you could lose both your arms).
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Tucson, AZ

This was fun!

4 comments:

nursebecca21 said...

You are too funny! Can you please demonstrate brushing your hair with your feet for me sometime...I'd like to learn that skill ;) Can you still do it even being pregnant?

Jen said...

NO WAY...I can fit my fist in my mouth too! :)

I've never tried the hair brushing thing though, let me go try... ;)

Jacob Hantla said...

Jake's only comment after I read this to him was, "she can brush her hair with her feet? I want to see that!"

Amy said...

That is awesome! Are the cupcakes you are talking about the chocolate ones with chocolate frosting? There are so many delicious things she makes it gets confusing.