Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ready or Not, Here We Come...

So, the contractions are around four minutes apart (so, I only have about three minutes to type)...so, we are heading to the hospital. I have been having contractions since 4:30AM this morning. We'll soon find out if this is the real deal or not...I am really hoping the hospital doesn't turn us away since we are 30 minutes from there. We'll keep you all posted. Who knows, by this time tomorrow, Jake and I could be parents with our little son or daughter! Praise God!

Thanks to you all for your prayers!

3 comments:

mcmomE3 said...

That is so exciting! Let me know if you are having visitors because I would love to come down to see your new family :)!

Amy said...

Oh I can't wait!

The Martins said...

How exciting! Can't wait for the update! Congratulations Saylors!