So, I'll join in on the fun and provide seven random facts (which I started thinking about at 4AM when I couldn't fall back asleep).
1. I only lasted one shift at my first job - a cashier at Souper Salad. It was horrible and I still need to get my $20!
2. I quit my second job, a hostess at Valle Luna, in protest to making the hostesses wear silly cantina dresses. I wrote a letter to the owners...I lost and found a new job.
3. I curled my hair wrong until I got to college...I would curl it where I would always get that weird kink in it. Luckily, my first college roommate, Erin, explained to me the correct way to do it...thanks to my mom for originally teaching me how to do it. (I wish I could post my fourth grade picture after my mom did my hair...you all would understand.)
4. I graduated high school a semester early and college in three years. Yes, I am an overachiever.
5. I got kicked out of my high school calculus class for yelling at my teacher. Yes, I was one of those students...however, I was justified in my frustration...just shouldn't have yelled at her (especially the obscenities). By the way, we became very close after the whole issue.
6. I punched my brother, Troy, in the face when we were young...he cried. It was the only time he cried...I'll never forget it and I know he'll never remember it.
7. I met my husband while picking up trash...and no, it wasn't because we were part of Sheriff Joe's chain gang...we were picking up trash for our church.
Okay, there they are...seven random facts.
Family 2011 Memories
2 weeks ago