Monday, September 21, 2009

Chunky Monkey!


So, I cannot believe that I forgot to mention in my last post that Hugh gained almost two pounds in the last five weeks! Yes...he is officially a CHUNKY MONKEY!!! He is now 21lbs. 1oz. (25% - 50%) and almost 31in.!!! We were so excited and Dr. P was thrilled...very surprised! He mentioned that if Hugh kept up this weight gain that he might get fat (jokingly mentioned)...I guess we can never win! So, that high fat diet of ice cream, Cheetos, smoothies, cheese, etc. (you know...my dream diet) paid off...and oh, yeah...God is SO faithful! He is so faithful to hear our prayers and answer them in His timing! Thank you all for your prayers!!!

6 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Praise God! He is SO cute.

Filleman Family said...

Yeah!! I was wondering why that didn't get a mention on the last post.

AprilJ said...

I love all the pics! He is really filling out.

Theresa said...

Yay! One cute chunky monkey!! :)

Amy Gerak said...

Yeah!!!! :)

Brandie said...

Happy Dance for Hugh! That is so exciting! Really really an answer to prayer. Thanks God!

Abby recently started eating hotdogs ---the really gross cheap turkey ones. Yuck! They may not be the most healthy item, but they are full of fat, so I rejoice!