Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hoppy Halloween!


So, week fifty-three...kidding. Hoppy Halloween! We were able to celebrate Halloween this year with Hugh and had a wonderful time in our neighborhood with friends. Yes, we dress our baby up...we think it is fun and do not think it is evil. However, now I am going to get on my soapbox for a minute (why?...because it is my blog and I can do whatever I want)...so, we saw kids (ten to twelve years old) dressed in super scary costumes...like the character from the movie Saw...I mean, seriously...parents pay for these types of costumes?!? Okay, stepping off of my soapbox. We had a good time with our little cheetah...so cute. He kept the head piece of his costume on all night...don't think he knew that he didn't have to have it on. Anyway, he looked so cute and it was a very fun night!



And, oh yes...Jake and I dressed up as well...as H1N1 (yep, the swine flu). We knew that not everyone would appreciate our witty idea, but people found it amusing...for the most part. Of course, we got some dirty looks...come on people, laugh a little. Anyway, now we are all battling sinus infections/colds...serves us right for dressing up as the swine flu. Overall, a great Halloween!



Hugh had his one year check up, which meant more shots. He only cried for about thirty seconds since I distracted with some booty. He weighed 21lbs. 15oz. (40%) and was 32in. (90%). He is doing great. We are so thankful to God for growing our little boy and keeping him so healthy!



We hope you all had a Hoppy Halloween!

9 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie pie! ...and you guys looked great too, very creative...sorry you're sick now though. ;)

Mandy Kershaw said...

HAAAHAAAAA! You guys are hysterical! Awesome costume! And the little cheetah is adorable too. :)

AprilJ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Tooo funny about H1N1. That is classic. Hugh looked good, too. Fun neighborhood parties for us, too :)

Amy said...

Oh you hadn't revealed what the back of the shirts said, that's great! A costume that involves a t-shirt is my kind of thing. Hugh looked so cute! Did he growl to really have the whole look going? :)

Filleman Family said...

awesome costume for you and Jake! and cute little cheetah - now I'm super sad we didn't all t or t together - Grayson had the same costume - his was a little too small though but they would have been a cute little pack of cheetahs :) hooray for the Costco special eh?

Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

Hugh is super cute, and you two are hysterical! :)

Jason and Lisa said...

I'm laughing about your H1N1 costumes. That's great! I'm glad you didn't come to our house though. lol What a cute leapord!

Theresa said...

Very clever J & J-I love it!!! Just not that creative over here!! :) And of course Hugh...so cute as a Cheetah. Glad you all had fun!

Cristina said...

Very creative customes on you two, very funny as well, I would have given you a bottle of antibacterial if you came to my door!