Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy DaDa!!!


Jake is celebrating 21 today and doesn't look a day over 19...I am a lucky woman! We are so blessed to have Jake in our lives - he is such an amazing husband - his desire is to lead us to the Lord, which I love so much about him. And for being a father...well...Hugh thinks he is definitely the cat's meow...like Superman!


I thank you for my being my husband, best-friend, and father to our children (soon to be children)...I praise God for each day with you and cannot imagine my life without you...it would be WAY too boring. Hugh thanks you as well for being an amazing Dada and his bestest friend in the WHOLE world...his life would definitely be WAY too boring without you. He looks forward to many more adventures with you!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA!!! YEAH!!!


(The signs say Happy B-Day Dada!...getting an 18 month old to hold them correctly for the camera is another story.)

No comments: