Saturday, October 30, 2010

Par-tay, Par-tay!


So, we had a par-tay to celebrate Hugh turning two. The theme was balloons...his par-tay, his choice.


And decided it would be small to avoid the circus from last year, which was lots of fun...but a little crazy with seventy people.


It was fun. Hugh had a great time.


And there was a pinata...who doesn't love a pinata?!? They are always a good time and I had them at my birthday parties until I was thirteen (or some ridiculous old age for a pinata).


Jake was having "fun" and decided Eli needed to be spun around this year since he is so old...Melissa felt the same way about Jake.



There was a great cake, which I didn't get pictures of...and I didn't get pictures of him par-taying with his little bro...throwing back some juice boxes, but I got pictures of cousins...loving the pinata.


Overall, it was a good time...except for when I brought out the glow sticks...our son bit his and stuck it in his eye...good times. Clearly, he is not ready for a rave.


Oh, and he shares his b-day with his lovely Aunt Cindy...lucky him...there are only a few years between them.


(He was still upset after the said glow stick in the eye event.)


Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us (does that count for my thank you notes?...kidding)...it was fun.

4 comments:

Heidi Cassaday said...

Happy B-day Hugh! Note to self, must have a pinata at all birthday parties and no glow sticks!

Filleman Family said...

"clearly not ready for a rave" . . hilarious! But not really, in real life that was super sad! And you were quite calm - I'm sure I would have been panicked. Happy Birthday Hubey!

Mindy said...

Looks like a great time. He such a big boy now!

Cynthia said...

So much fun at the par-tay!! Glad I could be there. I forgot my glow sticks when I left though :)