Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brothers...

Here is a pic of Hugh right around the same age as Judah...


And the pic of Judah (yes, deja vu since you just saw it in the last post)...


The funny thing is, they don't really look alike and neither one looks like me...maybe the milk lady's kids?!? Need to talk with Jake about that one. Oh, wait...I have the baby weight and stretch marks to prove I carried these boys. Are my Johnson genes really that weak?!? Still think they are cute...even if they are all Saylor!

4 comments:

Amy said...

They really do look very different...I bet they will start to look more alike or at least related :) when they get older. People ask all the time if T & T are twins and they look nothing alike to us.

AprilJ said...

They DEFINITELY look like brothers.. but they have their own looks, too, which is a good thing. Maybe Judah will keep his blue eyes longer than Kara did (16 months)... the Johnson genes are in full effect at my house.

Evy said...

What are you talking about?! :P Judah looks exactly like you! :) Seriously, I can see such similarities between you and Judah!

Filleman Family said...

I can't believe that you think Judah doesn't look like you - especially in that pic? I am requesting a picture of you at that age with the same huge smile - bet he looks even more like you than his big bro . . cute, sweet boys.