Monday, August 22, 2011

Pandapalooza!


Yep, it was Pandapalooza this past weekend for Judah's b-day party. Judah loves his panda bear, so I thought I would run with the theme...I did as much as I could think to do and thought it turned out really cute. I didn't go crazy...I don't even know how, but I did MY best and I did it for our son. Okay, moving on...of course, I didn't get any pictures of the set-up...oh well. Good I always take mental pictures.



It was so fun celebrating Judah with our family. He had a great time and is such a sweet boy. He just gets right into the middle of it all, I love it.


As you know, summer b-day parties stress me out, but we found a great indoor place and the kids could run wild. The people at the place were great and so laid back, which was nice...we had some wild party goers. It was more of a snacks and cupcakes kind of party...I had WAY too many snacks...my husband is always right.



Judah was not into his special panda cake...not one bit. Actually, I think it frightened him...I guess eating your best buddy would be scary. However, he did enjoy his cupcake.



I think everyone had fun...how can you not with kids running wild, cupcakes being destroyed, and a bounce house?!? If that isn't a party, I don't know what is!


Looking forward to a special b-day dinner with Judah Bear tomorrow!

No comments: