Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to Blogging...

Ok, it has been too long to leave my blog so neglected.  I have a lot to catch up on - besides the fact that we moved a million miles from home (sunny Arizona), I am pregnant, I live in a country where English isn't the national language, and the list goes on - but there is so much that happened before the "big move" happened.  So, I am committed to one blog post per week (hopefully, two, but let's be honest - I haven't blogged in six months...baby steps...baby steps) about life prior to our move...we went to Disneyland...that needs to be blogged about!  Ok, so the Disneyland post is coming this week...I promise you, blog (because let's be honest, only my blog is reading this right now...my three faithful readers gave up on me like five months ago)!

2 comments:

Peggy Saylor said...

Am so glad you're back blogging! Another way of staying in touch!!
Love you guys!!!!!!
Peggy

Kimberly Dee said...

One more faithful reader here and so glad that you are blogging again. Can't wait to read all about your new adventures abroad. Miss you!