Monday, May 2, 2016

Five is Alive! Judah Bear is Five!!!

 How can my Judah Bear be five years old and in school?!? I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it, but he is most definitely five (actually, five and a half now).

 

Judah is full of life...he lives each day to the fullest. He makes friends wherever he goes and he is so excited about going to school...for the social side. However, he seems to be into the French as well. He rushes into things because he lives life with excitement. He also loves big and is always good for a cuddle and to tell you how much he loves you. He just started wearing glasses and he has embraced it well...Judah just goes with it and I love that about him. We praise God for this sweet boy everyday!
 

What is your name? Uhh...Judah (didn't think that was such a tough one)
How old are you? FIVE (yelling it out)
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with Mama (melt my heart)
What is your favorite color? Rouge, jaune, orange (my little Frenchie)
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What do you like to do with your family? Go on trips
What is your favorite toy? Legos
What do you want to be when you grow up? To be alive (he thought long and hard on this one)
What makes you happy? Playing
What makes you sad? When no one plays with me.
What is your favorite show to watch? Prince Caspian (the Narnia books)
What is your favorite book? Anything about sharks
What do you love to learn about? I love learning about Jesus.
What was the best part of your birthday? My party
Where do you like to go? London
Who is your teacher? Ms. Annick and Ms. Anne-Laure
What is your favorite treat? Sour Patch Kids
What do you dream about? Mama
If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Lloyd from Ninjago (again, he really thought about this question...this kid makes me laugh)
What was your favorite birthday present? Legos

Judah puts a smile on everyone's face...love this sweet boy!!!

1 comment:

Amy Gerak said...

Love how much he considers his answers!! I can't believe he is in school either!!